The strategy for Prymus SA is based on a continuing activity in the following areas:
– sale of chemical raw materials (for plastics processings and construction chemicals),
– sale of finished products (WPC profiles) – financial activities (leasings, factoring, loans).
The Company’s strategy will be implemented particulary through:
– development of sales of non-phthalane plasticisers, mainly DOTP
– bis (2-ethylhexyl) terephthalanewhich belongs to organic plasticisers with no negative impact on health.
The Company’s plans is to extend this activity, taking, inter alia, into account a trend outlined in REACH with regard to diversify away from plasticisers with harmful effects for human,
– development of the pillar of finished products by intensifying the sale of WPC products and cosntruction chemicals (looking for a new customers and designing unique solutions in the field of complementary products); launching a new collection of WPC terrace boards and a WPC fencing system, increasing the sales of raw materials for the production of plastics and auxiliaries,
-implementation of the intended policy of distribution of dispersions and adhesives produced by the Slovak manufacturer of Duvilax®,
– provision of technological assistance to customers in implementing raw materials offered by Prymus SA directly in applications for paints, varnishes, etc.
– new customers acquisition and expansion of the offer for current recipients, – further cooperation with current raw materials’ suppliers.