Prymus SA offers
plasticizers for plastics processings, based on nonphtalate technology, as well as phthalate plasticisers (mainly DINP). The first group primarily includes Oxoviflex™
(DOTP – bis [2-ethylhexyl terephthalate] produced by Grupa Azoty Zakłady Azotowe Kędzierzyn SA.
• total C24H38O4
• semi-structural C6H4 (COOC8H17) 2
• Oxoviflex® is an oily liquid, colourless or light straw, with no mechanical impurities,
• Oxoviflex® is used in plastics processings as a plasticizer, and in the paint and varnish industry,
• Oxoviflex® is chemically stable. While maintaining storage and transport conditions in accordance with p. 7 and p. 8, the quality requirements as per item 2 are retained for a period of 6 months from the date of loading,
• It is not subject to legal and application restrictions,
• It is not a hazardous substance according to the CLPW classification criteria, in the majority of cases it is a perfect substitute for phthalate plasticizers,
• Registered in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH).
Diisononyl phthalate is applied to dilute organic peroxides, it is used in the construction of chemicals. sometimes it is used in the production of coatings, printing and artistic inks. Another applications include the preparation of lubricants, adhesives and polymers.